What topics do you want to read about?
We feel like we are just getting started and we want to hear from you about the topics that we are discussing. We have a lot of ideas for what to write about next, but we thought we’d ask for your input. Here are a few of our ideas:
- Why is hole size so important for staking?
- Joint design makes a huge difference in spin welding
- Why is it important to minimize angles in hot-plate welding?
- How large of a boss do I need?
- What affects the strength of a staking joint?
- Hot to remove fasteners from your design?
- When to use hot-plate welding?
- How to weld parts with circuit boards inside?
What do you think? Which of these would you like to read about next? Do you have any other ideas that we haven’t thought of yet?
Let us know in the comments section below. Thanks!