Bench-top, servo-driven hot-plate welding
Half the size, plenty of power
Smallest available servo-driven, hot-plate welder on the market. Ideal for smaller assemblies, cleanrooms, & limited space environments. Can be used in non-contact applications as well.
- Optimized work area for joining a wide variety of medium-sized plastic components
- Accommodates tall or heavily-contoured components
- Allows for front or side operation and facilitates automatic load & unload of components
- Fully utilize machine capacity by using the welder for numerous welding applications
- Provides safe load station while eliminating expensive light curtains or other bulky safety devices
- Provides precise force and distance control, assures consistent melt and seal profile, no hard stops
- Easy to operate with comprehensive and intuitive graphics, stores up to 16 programs
- Flexibility to set-up operation from the side or front
- Provides adjustable temperature zone programming to maintain isothermal condition of heated tooling
- High strength at a lighter weight with low inertia
Solve your plastics-joining problems.
Whatever you're making with plastic, we can help you make it better and more efficiently.
Tell us about your project, and we'll show you how we can help.