Compact Fusion Specifications
|Dimensions||45" D x 30.5" W x 51"H|
(1,143 x 775 x 1,295 mm)
|Weight (approx.)||750 lbs (340 kg)|
|Heated platen working area||6" D x 8" W (152 x 203 mm)|
|Front door opening||16.8" W x 21" H (425 x 533 mm)|
|Side door opening||14" W x 21" H (356 x 533 mm)|
|Maximum press open height||20" (508 mm)|
|Temperature control zones||6|
|Maximum clamp force||500 lbs (2.2 kN)|
|Power requirement||480 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz, 20 amp|
|Air requirement||80 psi (552 kPa), 7.4 SCFM|
The impressive list of standard features include:
- 3 servo-driven platens: upper and lower press platens and heated platen provide fast and precise force, velocity, and displacement control for consistent melt and seal profile.
- Coordinated press platen motion ensures consistent melt and seal profile regardless of upper and lower press toll height.
- On-board SPC data logging of previous 50 cycles provides an accurate history for monitoring quality.
- (16) recipe storage capacity allows for efficient setup and adjustment of process parameters.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix Processor and PanelView Plus 6.5" (165 mm) color, touchscreen HMI delivers intuitive machine control.
- English and metric units.
- Multiple temperature control zones; Max temp: 1000° F (538° C) maintain isothermal heated tooling.
- Heater burnout and open thermocouple monitoring halts operation in case of malfunction.
- Safe-exit emergency stop routine prevents over-exposure of parts to the heated platen.
- Lighting inside machine illuminates internal working area.
Available options include:
- Stage II data collection package provides remote SPC data acquisition.
- Adjustable height machine base for ergonomic operation.
- Large 12" HMI for increased visibility of operator interface.
- Integrated load cells provides improved force monitoring through the cycle with closed-loop feedback to the controller.
- Integrated optical linear scales provides press-platens position feedback through the cycle.
- Back-up power supply to maintain control power for safety (not operation) during power outage.
For additional support, please contact us.