InfraStake Processing Assistant
Follow these instructions to set up an InfraStake process using the InfraStake Processing Assistant.
- Go to the Setup tab and select Part Setup.
- Select the Part number that you want to use and give it a meaningful name.
- Assign the modules that are used on the part.
Run Processing Assistant
- Go to the Process tab and select Processing Assistant.
- Select the modules that are similar to each other and are staking bosses with similar dimensions and colors.
- Choose whether to run all selected modules simultaneously or one-by-one. Simultaneously will
stakeall selected points at the same time and a new part will have to be loaded for each iteration. One-by-one will use only one stake point per iteration and a new part will only need to be loaded when all the similar points have been staked on the first part.
- If Find Process from Scratch is chosen, select the approximate Boss Height and Boss Color of the selected stake points.
- Continue to follow the screen prompts as the Processing Assistant iteratively develops an optimized staking process. Depending on the application, the Processing Assistant may take 5-10 iterations to develop the optimized staking process.
- Select Apply to All to apply the new recipe to the selected module(s) or Fine-Tune to further optimize the new process.
For additional support, please contact us.