Servo-driven spin welding
Setting higher expectations
The best equipped, highest value spin welding machine in its class.
- Four unique weld modes
- Weld-by-depth, collapse travel
- Weld-by-depth, total travel
- Revolutions mode
- Time mode
- 7” (178mm) Color, touch-screen operator interface
- Powerful 3.0kW motor producing 9.8 Nm of torque
- Programmable force range from 10 – 450lbs
- Programmable velocity rate with ‘transition point’ capability
- High/low alarm control limits
- 480VAC system
- On-board data logging
- Leveling fixture plate
- (50) set-up/recipe memory capability
- Ergo mounted, opto-touch style start buttons
- Vortex spindles are machined to accept pneumatic assisted tooling – positive or vacuum
- Easy automation integration
- Reset-able and lifetime cycle counters
We managed to package the power supply, controller and all related drive details into a relatively narrow (7-3/4″) actuator housing…no need for an additional, bulky enclosure with all the related cables, etc…
Our controls engineers worked hard to develop an extremely intuitive operator interface for the Vortex.
Solve your plastics-joining problems.
Whatever you're making with plastic, we can help you make it better and more efficiently.
Tell us about your project, and we'll show you how we can help.