PSC Power Supply & Controller Specifications
The PSC Power Supply & Controller is a device that supplies 24 VDC power to the InfraStake modules. It also controls the InfraStake process.
- 7″ color touchscreen operator interface
- Capable of programming up to 32 different set-up recipes
- 10 independent control zones (a module or group of modules associated with different processes or components being joined)
- 1 configurable status input per InfraStake module. Input is pre-configured for full stroke verification but can be changed to boss presence verification.
- Pass/fail data logging of last 50 cycles
- Fault history recording
- Lamp-on verification
- Manual lamp controls
- Manual valve controls
- I/O monitoring and forcing
- Additional inputs / outputs available by request
PSC Quick Start Guide
We are happy to answer any questions you have.