Extol, Inc. is looking for a tech-savvy, customer-oriented IT Support Technician! This position is responsible for performing analysis and resolution of issues on servers, PCs, computer peripherals, operating systems, and application software. Installation and troubleshooting of hardware, software, printers, and network connectivity issues using acceptable best practices method, research, and knowledgebase instructions. Participates in scheduled downtime and maintenance of server and network infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support for end-user and system devices, PCs, printers, audio-visual equipment, and other products to meet service level targets.
- Utilizes ticketing software to manage and track current end-user and business requests to ensure service levels.
- Prioritizes and responds to end-user requests, ensuring minimal disruption of service to end-users and business.
- Maintains current client technology documentation in designated areas for IT members and end users to reference when troubleshooting issues.
- Specifies, orders components, and builds specialized workstations per application requirements.
- Ensures all client equipment is deployed appropriately, cost-effectively, and accounted for by using established device tracking.
- Provides on-call support during scheduled evening and weekends to meet IT service level targets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows 10 installation, usage, and troubleshooting.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- General IT hardware knowledge.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Office 365, SharePoint, etc.).
- Certified in ITF+, A+, or other industry equivalent fundamentals certifications.
What We Offer
- Generous Paid Time Off– Vacation, Sick Time Off, Community Service Time (Significant Impact Hours), and nine Holidays.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – employees gain ownership interest in the company.
- Profit Sharing– a portion of the company profits are distributed to employees each quarter the target profit level is reached.
- Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurances– Employer-paid benefits.
- In Addition– Medical and Voluntary Life Insurance Options, 401k, and Educational Reimbursement Program.
About Extol, Inc.
- Extol is a manufacturing technology company that improves the way plastic products are made. We provide plastic assembly technology, custom automation, and engineering services across our customers’ value stream.
- We strive to build a customer-centric, values-driven organization that rows profitably by solving customers’ challenges with a delightful experience.
Stewardship | Empathy | Humility | Trust | Winning Together
If you have a passion to work collaboratively and be part of a team that wants to win together, apply today.