Benchtop, servo-driven hot-plate welding
Smallest available servo-driven, hot-plate welder on the market. Ideal for smaller assemblies, cleanrooms, & limited space environments. Can be used in non-contact applications as well.
The Servo-Driven Hot-Plate Welding Process
Compact Fusion Benefits
Efficient benchtop design makes this the smallest servo-driven hot-plate welder on the market.
Servo-driven platens eliminate the need for hard-stops and provide ultimate force, velocity, and displacement control and feedback.
Intuitive operator interface and user-defined I/O make for easy configuration while unlocking the power of the Compact Fusion.
The impressive list of standard features include:
- 3 servo-driven platens: upper and lower press platens and heated platen provide fast and precise force, velocity, and displacement control for consistent melt and seal profile.
- Coordinated press platen motion ensures consistent melt and seal profile regardless of upper and lower press toll height.
- On-board SPC data logging of previous 50 cycles provides an accurate history for monitoring quality.
- (16) recipe storage capacity allows for efficient setup and adjustment of process parameters.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix Processor and PanelView Plus 6.5" (165 mm) color, touchscreen HMI delivers intuitive machine control.
- English and metric units.
- Multiple temperature control zones; Max temp: 1000° F (538° C) maintain isothermal heated tooling.
- Heater burnout and open thermocouple monitoring halts operation in case of malfunction.
- Safe-exit emergency stop routine prevents over-exposure of parts to the heated platen.
- Lighting inside machine illuminates internal working area.
Available options include:
- Stage II data collection package provides remote SPC data acquisition.
- Adjustable height machine base for ergonomic operation.
- Large 12" HMI for increased visibility of operator interface.
- Integrated load cells provides improved force monitoring through the cycle with closed-loop feedback to the controller.
- Integrated optical linear scales provides press-platens position feedback through the cycle.
- Back-up power supply to maintain control power for safety (not operation) during power outage.
We make custom hot-plate welders.
With a custom hot-plate welder, the possibilities are endless. We design a solution around your application to meet your specific needs.
Request a quote for a hot-plate welder.
Tell us about your application and request a quote. Whether you want a Compact Fusion hot-plate welder or a custom solution, we’ve got you covered.
Let us know what you need.