Rapid Conductor Specifications
100 D x 52 W x 97 H
100 D x 60 W x 97 H
115 D x 77 W x 98 H
Weight (approx.) (lbs)
Heated platen working area (in)
10 D x 15 W
15 D x 24 W
20 D x 40 W
Door opening (in)
30 W x 30 H
40 W x 30 H
48 W x 29 H
Maximum press open height (in)
Maximum press-platen stroke (per platen) (in)
Maximum heated-platen stroke (in)
Temperature control zones
Maximum clamp force (lbs)
480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 30 amp
480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 60 amp
480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 100 amp
80 psi, 7.4 SCFM
80 psi, 10.6 SCFM
80 psi, 13.8 SCFM
The impressive list of standard features include:
- 3 servo-driven platens: upper and lower press platens and heated platen provide fast and precise force, velocity, and displacement control for consistent melt and seal profile.
- Coordinated press platen motion ensures consistent melt and seal profile regardless of upper and lower press tool height.
- Pneumatic, quick-change, press tool clamping system allows for simple and easy removal and installation of press tools.
- Fully supported, horizontal heated platen prevents deflection and ensures consistency.
- On-board SPC data logging of previous 50 cycles provides an accurate history for monitoring quality.
- (16) recipe storage capacity allows for efficient setup and adjustment of process parameters.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix Processor and PanelView Plus 6.5″ (165 mm) color, touchscreen HMI delivers intuitive machine control.
- English and metric units.
- Multiple languages.
- Automatic teach mode eliminates the guesswork of initial process setup.
- Multiple temperature control zones; Max temp: 1000° F (538° C) maintain isothermal heated tooling.
- Heater burnout and open thermocouple monitoring halts operation in case of malfunction.
- Thermal expansion compensation technology maintains the centered position of heated tooling while allowing for thermal expansion.
- User-defined I/O for tooling functions enables easy configuration of sensors and valves through the operator interface.
- Interlocking, pneumatic safety doors with safety pressure strips protect operator from heated tooling and press motion.
- Safe-exit emergency stop routine prevents over-exposure of parts to the heated platen.
- Top-mount, duct, steel hood with 12″ diameter vent outlet connects to air ventilation system to safely evacuate any off-gassing from the welding process.
- Lighting inside machine illuminates internal working area.
- Hinged, heat-shielded access panels with safety interlocking provide convenient and safe access to internal components for maintenance.
Available options include:
- Stage II data collection package provides remote SPC data acquisition.
- Calibration kit allows for recalibration of machine.
- Quick-change tooling package enables faster and easier tool changes.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with controlled shutdown mode (CSM) protects operators and machine in the event of power failure.
- Cleanroom package meets requirements and specifications for machine to operate in a cleanroom.
- High-acceleration press platens (Model 1015 only) provides improved material release from heated tooling after melt phase.
- Barcode reading/processing capability allows for integration with manufacturing traceability systems.
Have a question?
Please contact us with any questions.