Rapid Conductor Specifications
|Model 1015||Model 1524||Model 2040|
|Dimensions||100" D x 52" W x 97"H|
(2,540 x 1,320 x 2,460 mm)
|100" D x 60" W x 97" H|
(2,540 x 1,525 x 2,460 mm)
|115" D x 77" W x 98" H|
(2,920 x 1,955 x 2,490 mm)
|Weight (approx.)||3,300 lbs (1,500 kg)||4,500 lbs (2,040 kg)||5,500 lbs (2,500 kg)|
|Heated platen working area||10" D x 15" W (254 x 381 mm)||15" D x 24" W (381 x 610 mm)||20" D x 40" W (508 x 1,016 mm)|
|Door opening||30" W x 30" H (762 x 762 mm)||40" W x 30" H (1,016 x 762 mm)||48" W x 29" H (1,219 x 737 mm)|
|Maximum press open height||24" (610 mm)||24" (610 mm)||26" (660 mm)|
|Maximum press-platen stroke||10" (254 mm) per platen||10" (254 mm) per platen||12" (305 mm) per platen|
|Maximum heated-platen stroke||25" (635 mm)||25" (635 mm)||33" (838 mm)|
|Temperature control zones||5||7||9|
|Maximum clamp force||2,000 lbs (8.9 kN)||4,000 lbs (17.8 kN)||6,000 lbs (26.7 kN)|
|Power requirement||480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 30 amp||480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 60 amp||480 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz, 100 amp|
|Air requirement||80 psi (552 kPa), 7.4 SCFM||80 psi (552 kPa), 10.6 SCFM||80 psi (552 kPa), 13.8 SCFM|
The impressive list of standard features include:
- 3 servo-driven platens: upper and lower press platens and heated platen provide fast and precise force, velocity, and displacement control for consistent melt and seal profile.
- Coordinated press platen motion ensures consistent melt and seal profile regardless of upper and lower press tool height.
- Pneumatic, quick-change, press tool clamping system allows for simple and easy removal and installation of press tools.
- Fully supported, horizontal heated platen prevents deflection and ensures consistency.
- On-board SPC data logging of previous 50 cycles provides an accurate history for monitoring quality.
- (16) recipe storage capacity allows for efficient setup and adjustment of process parameters.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix Processor and PanelView Plus 6.5″ (165 mm) color, touchscreen HMI delivers intuitive machine control.
- English and metric units.
- Multiple languages.
- Automatic teach mode eliminates the guesswork of initial process setup.
- Multiple temperature control zones; Max temp: 1000° F (538° C) maintain isothermal heated tooling.
- Heater burnout and open thermocouple monitoring halts operation in case of malfunction.
- Thermal expansion compensation technology maintains the centered position of heated tooling while allowing for thermal expansion.
- User-defined I/O for tooling functions enables easy configuration of sensors and valves through the operator interface.
- Interlocking, pneumatic safety doors with safety pressure strips protect operator from heated tooling and press motion.
- Safe-exit emergency stop routine prevents over-exposure of parts to the heated platen.
- Top-mount, duct, steel hood with 12″ diameter vent outlet connects to air ventilation system to safely evacuate any off-gassing from the welding process.
- Lighting inside machine illuminates internal working area.
- Hinged, heat-shielded access panels with safety interlocking provide convenient and safe access to internal components for maintenance.
Available options include:
- Stage II data collection package provides remote SPC data acquisition.
- Calibration kit allows for recalibration of machine.
- Quick-change tooling package enables faster and easier tool changes.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with controlled shutdown mode (CSM) protects operators and machine in the event of power failure.
- Cleanroom package meets requirements and specifications for machine to operate in a cleanroom.
- High-acceleration press platens (Model 1015 only) provides improved material release from heated tooling after melt phase.
- Barcode reading/processing capability allows for integration with manufacturing traceability systems.
For additional support, please contact us.