Vortex PRECEDENCE Specifications
|G1, G3, & G5|
|Dimensions||30.5" D x 22" W x 69.2" max H
(775 x 559 x 1,758 mm)
|Weight (approx.)||475 lbs (215 kg)|
|Maximum open height||20.25" (430 mm)|
|Adjustable column height||up to 17" (430 mm)|
|Throat depth||11" (279 mm)|
|Stroke length||up to 4" (102 mm)|
|Maximum clamp force||400 lbs (1,780 N)|
|Drive motor||10 HP (7.5 kW) peak power servo-drive|
|Peak torque||G1: 247 in-lb (28 Nm)
G3: 726 in-lb (82 Nm)
G5: 1,210 in-lb (137 Nm)
|Maximum spindle speed||G1: 5,000 rpm
G3: 1,667 rpm
G5: 1,000 rpm
|Servo motor accuracy||+/- 0.1°|
|Controller||Board-level PLC (IEC 61131-3 compliant)|
|Operator interface||7" (178 mm) color, touch-screen HMI|
|Memory storage||50 programs|
|Onboard SPC data||50 most recent cycles|
|Power requirements||480 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 20 A (240 VAC optional)|
|Compressed air requirements||85 psi (586 kPa), clean, dry, non-lubricated|
The impressive list of standard features include:
- 4 unique weld modes:
- Collapse Distance controls weld joint displacement.
- Total Distance controls final assembly height.
- Revolutions controls number of spindle rotations.
- Time controls weld duration.
- Manual mode allows complete z-axis and spindle rotation to simplify setup.
- Proprietary dual-proportional valve pneumatic actuation for programmable velocity and force control.
- LVDT (linear variable differential transformer) provides weld-by-depth control.
- Vacuum or positive air pressure integrated into upper tooling spindle for simple part retention.
- Integrated power supply for true benchtop design.
- Process monitoring with programmable high and low pass/fail limits.
- Resettable and lifetime cycle counters to track production output and manage preventative maintenance.
- Cast-aluminum base with leveling plate.
Available options include:
- Stage II data collection package provides remote SPC data acquisition.
- 240 VAC power version.
- Remote HMI for easy operator interface in welder integration applications.
- 4" and 8" column riser blocks for taller components.
- Part presence sensing for error-proofing.
- Centering Tool Kit for leveling and centering the lower tooling plate.
- Adjustable height machine base for ergonomic operation.
- Integration into custom-designed manufacturing equipment.
For additional support, please contact us.