Learn about plastic assembly, digital manufacturing, and more.
Register to participate in our upcoming webinars.
Get notified of newly scheduled webinars.
We don’t currently have any upcoming webinars.
Sign up to be notified when new webinars are scheduled.
Interested in our past webinars?
Request a copy of a recorded webinars.
Learn about welding and assembly of 3D printed Multi Jet Fusion parts with plastic joining technologies. Participants can expect to learn…
- How to use several different plastic assembly technologies (laser welding, hot plate welding, staking, etc.) to create functional assemblies with 3D printed MJF parts
- How welded MJF parts compare to the performance of welded injection molded parts
- Material compatibility considerations
- A framework for understanding primary and secondary plastic manufacturing processes
- How to achieve a high-value product mix by assembling 3D printed parts with injection molded parts
Learn about Extol’s Soft Touch Tooling™ and how additive manufacturing can be leveraged to provide cost-effective and fast solutions while allowing for complex fixture designs. Participants can expect to learn…
- How HP’s Multi Jet Fusion process and materials unlock tooling applications
- How 3D printing provides an alternative to traditional cast/poured urethane and machined nesting
- Guidelines, tips, and tricks for designing for additive tooling
- The qualities of a successful Soft Touch Tooling application