Integrate nanoSTAKE into any machine.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include everything you need to integrate the technology into a machine. Use the layouts below for a quick reference of how the components connect with each other.
Learn about the components in a nanoSTAKE integration package.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include module(s), pneumatics kit(s), module controller(s), and system controller(s). Learn more about each component below.
1:1 nanoSTAKE Module
- 1:1 nanoSTAKE module to position control ratio.
- Every module has independent position control.
4:1 nanoSTAKE Module
- 4:1 nanoSTAKE module to position control ratio.
- Up to 4 modules have single position control.
- Also available: 8:1 nanoSTAKE module to position control ratio
- Controls up to 4 nanoSTAKE modules.
- Module Controller designed to be tool-mounted or panel-mounted.
- Daisy-chain 24 VDC power and System Controller Communication for additional Module Controllers.
- Controls up to 20 nanoSTAKE modules.
- System Controller accepts 2 configurable start signals. Specify which modules operate on each incoming start signal.
What is nanoSTAKE?
nanoSTAKE® is a revolutionary new staking technology that uses a proprietary Smart Respond™ heating technology to rapidly heat and cool a punch to stake plastic.
Improve your plastic products.
Whatever you're making with plastic, we can help you make it better and more efficiently.
Tell us about your project, and we'll show you how we can help.