Integrate nanoSTAKE into any machine.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include everything you need to integrate the technology into a machine. Use the layouts below for a quick reference of how the components connect with each other.
Learn about the components in a nanoSTAKE integration package.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include module(s), pneumatics kit(s), module controller(s), and system controller(s). Learn more about each component below.
1:1 nanoSTAKE Module
- 1:1 nanoSTAKE module to position control ratio.
- Every module has independent position control.
- Used in tight space situations when a typical 1:1 module won’t fit.
- Up to 6 modules have single position control.
- Controls up to 4 nanoSTAKE modules.
- Module Controller designed to be tool-mounted or panel-mounted.
- Daisy-chain 24 VDC power and System Controller Communication for additional Module Controllers.
- Controls up to 20 nanoSTAKE modules.
- System Controller accepts 2 configurable start signals. Specify which modules operate on each incoming start signal.
nanoSTAKE Tool Change Connections
What is nanoSTAKE?
nanoSTAKE® is a revolutionary new staking technology that uses a proprietary Smart Respond™ heating technology to rapidly heat and cool a punch to stake plastic.
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your project and how we can help. Get your plastic assembly equipment and services done your way.