Integrate nanoSTAKE into any machine.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include everything you need to integrate the technology into a machine. Use the layout below for a quick reference of how the components connect with each other.
What is nanoSTAKE?
nanoSTAKE® is a revolutionary new staking technology that uses a proprietary Smart Respond™ heating technology to rapidly heat and cool a punch to stake plastic.
Learn about the components in a nanoSTAKE integration package.
nanoSTAKE® integration packages include module(s), pneumatics kit(s), module controller(s), and system controller(s). Learn more about each component below.
- 1:1 nanoSTAKE module to position control ratio.
- Every module has independent position control.
- Controls up to 4 nanoSTAKE modules.
- Module Controller designed to be tool-mounted or panel-mounted.
- Daisy-chain 24 VDC power and System Controller Communication for additional Module Controllers.
- Controls up to 32 nanoSTAKE modules.
- System Controller accepts 2 configurable start signals. Specify which modules operate on each incoming start signal.
nanoSTAKE Tool Change Connections
Request a quote for nanoSTAKE.
Tell us about your application and request a quote. Whether you want a turnkey nanoSTAKE machine or an integrable solution, we’ve got you covered.
Let us know what you need.